Buy any Nest product priced $100 or more and receive a Google Home Mini on us (just add both products to your basket).
Nest Cam IQ
Intelligent person alerts
Nest Cam IQ has advanced intelligence that can tell the difference between a person and a thing and alert you – automatically zooming in and tracking intruders in crystal-clear video.
Supersight gives you extra clear video
A 4K sensor, 12 x digital zoom and High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging offer incredibly crisp, clear video in up to 1080p HD.
HD Talk and listen
With HD Talk and listen, you can have a clear and seamless conversation.
24/7 live video
Nest Cam IQ was designed to be plugged in, so that you can get a continuous live stream in 130° view, day or night.
Don’t miss a thing
Review what happened in the Nest app, even if you missed an alert, with 3-hour snapshot history. With a Nest Aware subscription, add 24/7 continuous video recording, custom Activity Zones and video clips.
Simple DIY installation
Just plug it in and get the Nest app. No hub required.
- Height: 4.9 inches (12.4 cm)
- Width: 2.9 inches (7.4 cm)
- Depth: 7.4 cm (2.9 in)
- 12.6 oz (357 g)
- AC power adapter
- 100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.65 A
- 15 V DC, 1.8 7A
- Camera input
- 5 V DC, 1.0 A
- 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 at 2.4 GHz
- Operating temperature
- 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Weather resistance
- Indoor use only
- Speaker, microphone
- 1/2.5", 8-megapixel (4K) colour sensor with 12x digital zoom
- Up to 1080p (1920 × 1080) at 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
- Field of view
- 130° diagonal
- Night Vision
- High-power infrared LEDs (940 nm) with IR cut filter
- LED light ring
- Two-year limited warranty. For support, visit nest.com/support. The Nest support team is available seven days a week.
- Recyclable packaging
What's in the box
Nest Cam IQ camera
Quick Start Guide
Working broadband Internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
Compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablets and networks do not support 1080p.
At 1080p, each camera requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.¹
If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure off-site storage.
Works well with
¹Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene.