Nixon - The Mission
Built to withstand the elements, The Mission boasts a category-first 10-ATM water-resistance rating.¹ The shockproof stainless steel case, durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass crystal, and 316L grade stainless steel bezel mean it’s tough enough to keep up with your adventures.
The Mission is designed with a compact Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Wear 2100 processor for enhanced battery life — so you can stay out on the mountain longer.
Get surf and snow conditions on your wrist through a built-in, custom Mission app with data from renowned authorities Surfline and Snocountry. You can also set up The Mission Trace app to track sessions, and view and share stats like wave count, top speed, and calories burned.
Here are just a few of the Google apps that Android Wear offers.
- 1.39" AMOLED
- 400 x 400 (286 ppi)
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Case length: 1.88 in (48 mm)
- Case width: 0.62 in (16 mm)
- 3.56 oz (101 g)
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Wear 2100 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- Operating System
- Android Wear
- Watch module: Fiber-reinforced nylon case with 316L stainless steel roll cage bezel and caseback
- Wristband: Dual-layer silicone band with patented locking looper and stainless steel buckle
- 400 mAh
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy
- Magnetic pogo pin charging dock with USB Type-A connector
- Ambient light sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Water & Dust Resistance Rating
- 10 ATM¹
- Changeability: 18 mm (0.70 in) quick-release pin mechanism
- Vibration alert
What's in the box
Enjoy it with
See more like this
¹Water resistant up to 100 meters. Suitable for swimming and snorkeling. Not intended for deep water scuba diving or high-speed water sports. Mic-Lock must be closed and latched properly. Stated depth (BAR, ATM, meters, or feet) is at static pressure as determined in laboratory studies and does not consider additional pressure due to movements such as diving or descending. Watches should be tested for water resistance every two years and gaskets replaced as necessary to maintain water resistance.
²Not all features available in every country.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.