Family and Pets
Check on your dog in the backyard, know when kids get home and just worry less.
Whether you just moved or renovated, get help making your new home work the way you want it to.
Safety and Security
Get peace of mind and protect your home with connected cameras, locks, smoke detectors and more.
Connect Nest devices with compatible lights, and more to control your home without lifting a finger.
OnTech will test the network strength and speed around your home, and show you how to make it better.
Get help with specific goals or let us inspire you with what’s possible with a connected home.
Frequently Asked Questions
OnTech Smart Home advisors are available to help find the right products for you. During the appointment, they can help you as follows:
• Help you test your Wi-Fi speed and check your wiring to make sure your home is compatible for connected home devices.
• Recommend products and product combinations based on your needs and your home.
• Complete purchases and give you products on the spot.
• Help set up your Google account, download any apps needed and connect your devices to your account.
• Answer questions about existing Google Nest products, and connect them with any new devices.
• Advise on any offers or rebates in your area so you get the best deals.
Google has partnered with OnTech Smart Services to provide professional smart home consultations in select cities through its network of trained, trusted Smart Home advisors. Visit OnTech to learn more about the service, and to schedule an appointment.
Appointments are typically less than an hour.
There is no pressure to purchase anything. Should you decide to purchase something, any consultation service fee incurred will be applied as a credit toward your purchase.
Yes! OnTech Smart Home advisors can complete purchases and give you products on the spot. No trip to the store or waiting for shipping.
OnTech Smart Services specialize in Google Nest products, and may also recommend products from our partners based on your needs.
- Nest Cams, Nest Hello Video Doorbell, Nest Protect, and Nest x Yale lock
- Nest thermostats & smoke alarms
- Nest Mini and Nest Hub
- Chromecast and Nest Wifi
Installation service is not included with your consultation visit. If you choose to purchase new devices during your consultation, you can either install them yourself, or purchase additional installation services from your OnTech Smart Home Advisor.
OnTech Smart Services offers solutions for all types of homes, including apartments, condos and townhouse.