Terms and Conditions
Nexus 6 Google Play(™) Music Offer
1. Promotion only open to users who are residents in Canada who have purchased a Nexus 6 in their country of residence on or before 30 Apri 2015 from the Google Store.
2. This offer is not available to anyone who has subscribed to Google Play Music's subscription service on a paid or trial basis in the past 12 months.
3. A Google Play Music subscription entitles subscribers to listen to music from the song titles available within Google Play on a monthly basis.
4. Purchasers of a Nexus 6 can redeem their offer by signing up for their trial through the Google Play Music app on their Nexus 6 device. Users must set up a Google account to redeem this offer and set up their trial account by 31 May 2015 to be eligible for the offer.
5. If you redeem this offer, you will receive access to unlimited music on Google Play during the 6-month trial period.
6. If you cancel the subscription during the free trial period you will not be billed, but you will not be able to retain access to music subscription content that you accessed during the free trial period (e.g. your audio history or any playlists that you have created) once the trial ends. If you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed the standard local monthly price of $9.99 after the end of the trial period, and each month thereafter until you cancel your subscription.
7. A Google Play Music subscription is subject to the Google Play Terms of Service.
8. Setup and use of the Nexus 6 and Google Play Music subscription requires a Wi-Fi network or mobile data connection.
9. This offer is subject to availability of Nexus 6 in Canada.
10. Offer not valid with any other Google Play Music subscription offer and cannot be transferred to anyone.
Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.